Thursday 12 January 2012

Nail Polish Collection

Hey, there!

Thought I would do a little blog post about my current obsession - nail polish! It's just to give you a little look into my collection as I love watching and reading these kind of blogs! I know this is extensive, but the OPI nail polishes were given to be as presents for Christmas as I wouldn't spend all my money on such expensive nail polishes.

From left to right:
1. Natural Collection Hibscuis
2. Nubar Petunia Sparkle
3. Revlon Facets of Fuschia
4. Andrea Fullerton Petrol in Water
5. An Avon polish that I do not know the name of, but it reminds me of Revlon's Copper Penny
6. Collection 2000 Hey Sailor!
7. H&M No Mambo Jambo


From left to right:
1. Barry M Coral
2. Barry M Bright Red
3. Barry M Raspberry
4. Barry M Dusky Mauve
5. Barry M Navy


This is from the OPI Best of the Best Mini Collection
1. Alpine Snow
2. Cajun Shrimp
3. Big Apple Red
4. Tickle My France-y
5.Russian Navy
6. Strawberry Margarita
7. You Don't Know Jacques!
8. Lincoln Park After Dark
9. Bubble Bath
**I do have all the ten polishes, but I have only photographed nine, but it's 'I'm Not Really a Waitress' that is missing. Sorry!


From the OPI Touring America Mini Collection
From left to right:
1. Honk if You Love OPI
2. My Address is "Hollywood"
3. A-taupe the Space Needle
4. French Quarter for Your Thoughts 


From the OPI Hong Kong Mini Collection
From left to right:
1. Red My Fortune Cookie
2. Sushie Says Fung Shui
3. Dim Sum Plum
4. Rapidry Top Coat


From the OPI Nice Stems Mini Collection
And yes, from left to right again:
1. Play The Peonies
2. Come to Poppy
3. Be A Dahlia Won't You?
4. I Lily Love You

And there you have it: my ever-expanding nail polish collection. Hope you enjoyed it!

Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment