Monday 23 January 2012

Haulage

 Hiya, everyone!

I was recently shopping at the weekend and also brought a couple of items from Forever21. Don't think this amount of buying for me is normal; I just had a teeny, tiny urge to buy some (needed) things. So, without further ado, let's carry on!










Forever21 Arrowhead Tarnished Drop Earrings (They have removed this from the website, but they were around £3.15)

 

**They are more tarnished and darker in reality, but my camera was having some sort of fit. Sorry about that. 

 








 Primark Jumper (£5 reduced from £10)
 


Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash (Around the £2 mark from Bodycare)




 Nivea Hand Nourishing Hand Cream (£1.25 from Sainsbury's)




Vo5 Ultimate Hold Hairspray (Again, around the £2 mark from the Bodycare)




Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner (About £1.50 from Bodycare) 





 And there you have it: my buys from my latest shopping excursion. Hope you enjoyed it!

Rebecca xx


No comments:

Post a Comment